How to Enter
North American Book Awards accepts submissions for traditionally published, partner published, and independently published books. To enter your book for award consideration, please complete the following steps:
1. Review the Entry Guidelines as your submission indicates you agree to the Entry Guideline terms.
2. Submit payment via credit card if you haven’t already ($125 for the first category, $95 for each additional category. Note: a maximum of three titles may be submitted per person, although there is no maximum number of categories in which a title may be entered). Or you may opt to mail a check with your books to the address noted below:
North American Book Awards
839 E Winding Creek, 2nd Floor
Eagle, ID 83616
3. Complete the online registration form.
4. Submit the following via email:
- Book cover image file (jpg or pdf format)
5. Mail three physical copies of your book to: North American Book Awards, 839 E Winding Creek, 2nd Floor, Eagle, ID 83616.
A NABA representative will contact you within 10 business days to confirm receipt of your application. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application, please email NABA at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your application has been received. Award status will be announced yearly and will be dependent on the date NABA has received your application, book cover image, and books for review.