How to Enter
North American Book Awards accepts submissions for traditionally published, partner published, and independently published books. To enter your book for award consideration, please complete the following steps:
1. Review the Entry Guidelines as your submission indicates you agree to the Entry Guideline terms.
2. Complete the online registration form.
3. At the bottom of the form, you will be asked to submit payment via PayPal – Physical Submissions are $125 for the first category, $95 for each additional category. Digital Submissions are $95. (Note: a maximum of three titles may be submitted per person, although there is no maximum number of categories in which a title may be entered.)
4. If you selected Physical Submission, mail three physical copies of your book to: North American Book Awards, 150 Whisperwood Lane, Madison, AL, 35758.
5. If you selected Digital Submission, make sure to upload a digital copy (PDF) of your entire manuscript.
A NABA representative will contact you within 10 business days to confirm receipt of your application. If you do not receive confirmation of receipt of your application, please email NABA at email@example.com to verify your application has been received. Award status will be announced at the end of each year.